The Leaders of the Program
The programs are led by members of Transitions Institute’s faculty. They are highly trained professionals with degrees and credentials in their respective fields.
How It Differs from Career Counseling
Career counseling looks at what to do – we help you discover who you are.
How It Differs from Traditional Coaching
Coaches normally point out what’s next, help set goals and provide encouragement to get you to another level of performance. We do this, but from a completely different perspective. It’s not about getting you to do something. You don’t need us for that. It’s about inventing, designing, and creating who you are!
Other Questions to Help You Evaluate Your Need for the Program
- Do you like where your life is headed?
- Have you taken the time to be proactive in creating the future, or are you waiting to see what cards you are dealt?
- Do you feel limited by a lack of time?
- Do you feel trapped by your career, your relationships, your lifestyle?
- Do you feel like your life belongs to someone else?
- Are you not satisfied with your life – in spite of all the money you are making?
- Do you have concerns about your financial future, in spite of all the money you are making?
- Do you define success only in monetary terms?
- Do you wonder what will happen when you retire?
- Are you concerned about fulfilling your full potential as a human being?
- Are you concerned about the impact of your professional career on your personal life?
- Have you thought about the kind of legacy you would like to leave for your family and community?